Our BAP program is a suite of individual program initiatives that are assembled based on the present day needs of the local health and life sciences community. The program aims to move businesses down the commercialization pathway faster to get technologies and products to market sooner.
The individual program initiatives change over time, but have included items such as:
• Technical Assistance Program
• Digital Marketing Asset Development (eg. video, photography, website)
• Investor Relations Program
• Reimbursement Assessments
• Specific Consulting Engagements
• Business Development Assistance and Consulting
*In support of Life Sciences Nova Scotia members.